EVG in Germany

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'M NOT DEAD!

Sorry about the total lack of attention to this thing in the past week or so; it's amazing what a little bit of debilitating Spanish heat and the lure of lush tropical beaches will do to your work ethic.

Long story short, Ibiza was great. Rob and Jess were wonderful hosts and I have a frighteningly dark tan. We were out until 5 in the morning one night and 7 another, but overall it was a pretty tame week. Alas, I have no stories along the lines of "I knew the foam party was out of control when I had to be taken to the hospital."

In Barcelona now, meeting lots of different travelers from all over. Several girls from Quebec, actually. And, like a certain very proud Italian-Canadian I know, I have to agree that they are quite tall and beautiful. Not Denmark-on-a-bike beautiful, but it's close. And that's saying something.

I'm off to London tomorrow, and I'll hopefully get to see Arsenal play on Saturday night in their new stadium. If not, at least I'll get to hang with some friends there.

Then it's back to New York on Sunday. I arrive at JFK at 4 o'clock on a Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt. Try not to make the "Welcome Home" sign too big; I wouldn't want to make the other passengers feel less special.

Until next time...
TheEVG

PS I plan on posting pictures once I'm home. Don't get so close to the edge of your seat; you'll fall off.

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're not dead. Hope you get in to Emirates tomorrow! Looking forward to stories from the road. Get hold of me when you get back - we'd love to drag you to the lake one weekend!

-Jack

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Mehdi said...

God to have you back. If you can't make it to the game on Saturday, we should defintely meet up at Nevadas on Monday afternoon and watch it on Gol TV.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous mehdi said...

That would be "good" to have you back. I haven't gone all spiritual on you n shit.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Mom & Dad said...

WELCOME HOME Aaron!!! We look forward to being able to talk with you again. Love, "the Parents"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home