EVG in Germany

Thursday, July 06, 2006

QUOTES. GLORIOUS QUOTES.

I made it back to Berlin without too much trouble (after a trip to Malmö, Sweden for lunch), but truth be told, I dropped the credit card at a bar on Tuesday night so I could afford a few pints with some Irishmen. (John and Paul, incidentally. I chose to remember their names by thinking of the Pope. They said it's easier to think of the Beatles, and I think I have to agree. Nice guys either way )

Figured I'd share with you a few of the "Quotes of the Day" that fell through the cracks when I couldn't post for a few days:

"I feel like we should check it out. Of course, I might have to hit the ATM first." -- Brandon, 11:26 PM on June 13th, as we discussed whether to walk through Amsterdam's famed red light district.

"I know the land shark very well." -- Brandon, in Luxembourg, June 16th at 7:15 PM.

"I LOVE these African teams." -- Orly, in Köln, as Trinidad and Tobago was singing along to their national anthem prior to playing England.

"Good thing I'm dirty." -- Orly, at some point on June 15th, and I've since totally forgotten the context.

And finally... the Grand Prize Winner.....

"Another day, another döner." -- Ilan, June 20th, 9:55 PM.

Until next time... I'm off to find a Middle Eastern sandwich-type thing...
TheEVG



1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Mehdi aka B.D.McGee said...

LOL! I love the Orly comment on T & T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home