EVG in Germany

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

TRY NOT TO BLOW OFF YOUR FINGERS

Happy Fourth of July! In the words often repeated on this trip... "America... F*** YEAH!"

Updates:

  • I have about 170 kronurs left. I think I'll make it.
  • It's amazing how much reading you can get done when trying not to spend money on anything.
  • There's this great park in the center of Copenhagen called the Kongens Have (King's Park, I think), and right across the street there's this AWESOME sandwich shop called Lolles. In there you can get a phat sandwich for 35 DKK (approx. six bucks) and then take it across the street to eat in the park. Not incidentally, it should be noted that the way-too-cute girl working there is way too cute. I've been back twice now, in an unintentional attempt to learn the Danish word for stalker.
  • There is a Citibank pretty much walking distance from Raffi's in Berlin. I'll be dropping by there on Thursday.
  • I remembered a funny moment from hanging out with French dudes on Saturday night. One guy was trying to tell me about something at an American university. He kept saying, "You know, arr-vare?" Me: "Uh...." Him: "You must know arr-vare?" Me: "Uh..." It went on like this for a full minute... Then Other French Guy says: "He's saying Harvard." Me: "Ohhhhhh!" The moral, as always, is the French have funny accents.
Until next patriotic explosion in the sky...
TheEVG

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Mehdi said...

when are you heading back over this way?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger TheEVG said...

I'm back on July 23rd.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Mehdi said...

You going to the DB Testimonial?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home